8.17.2007

More Car Stuff

The Jetta has a new engine in it -- its actually a rebuilt engine with only 50,000 miles on it -- and it cost a total of $2600 to repair (including the initial thermostat and work involved.) It is running like a champ, gets good gas mileage and is in great condition. Oh, and I am selling it.

During the Jetta's hiatus, I bought a 2005 Subaru WRX.

As a result of said purchase, I am parting with the Jetta -- hopefully -- so that someone will get a nice car and will be able to just take over my payments. The car blue books for 5k, though I only owe four on it (and that is not if you call and just get a pay off quote.) At any rate, my new car is blue, fast and awesome. Her name is Scoops. (as she has a turbocharger and is inter-cooled -- hence a hood-scoop.)

2 comments:

Pete said...

I want to race you in my volkswagon.

It too has a turbo.

No hood scoop though.

Keith said...

Prepare to be burned.